“That was easy!”
This is what our clients say time and time again.
How do you select the perfect place to open a new business, or to relocate your existing corporation? A high quality of life, low tax bracket, ease of staffing and all the amenities you are accustomed to are all important elements to consider.
Starting a business overseas and moving to a new country can be daunting, so we’ve thought of everything you’ll need for a smooth transition. So far, we have assisted more than 250 companies with the site selection and corporate relocation and helped them relocate to Cayman from all over the world. Our experienced Client Services Team can introduce you to a wide range of tried-and-tested reliable service providers to help you every step of the way.
If you are seriously considering corporate relocation, then CEC is a good option. From designing your offices, to supplying the furniture and fittings of your choice, and getting your telecoms, data, and IT solutions in place for your arrival, our team will be here. They can introduce you to real estate professionals to help you and your staff find that perfect home or car dealers to assist with vehicles. We can recommend computer and office machine providers, mobile phone and data services providers, and even recommend schools for your kids. Our network is the key and you won’t be making the big move alone – you will have our entire network of tried and tested, reliable professional service providers and our in-house team to support you through your corporate relocation.
If you wish to hire staff from Cayman’s talented workforce, we have a free jobs portal and our staff work with local recruitment specialists who can also help find local or international talent to place in your Cayman office. We can set you up with shippers and movers, and even help you import your family pet! Whatever your needs, we’ve got them covered. We are your single point of contact for all your requirements.
You are free to bring your staff or new recruits from anywhere in the world to work in your Cayman office and there are no restrictions on the number of people you can place here. There are no H1-b visa problems here and 5-year renewable work/residency visas can be processed here within 5 working days, subject to the due diligence and paperwork requirements.
We work with over 100 professional services providers and are happy to make introductions so they can assist with everything you, your staff and company needs to make your move easy.
- Local lawyers
- Tax advisors
- Cayman Islands bankers
- Real estate agents to help with finding housing
- Access to group pension plan
- Discounted rates through group health insurance plan
- Car dealers to help you with purchasing, leasing or renting vehicles
- Recruitment specialists to assist with any staffing needs
- Discounts off office supplies, equipment and computers
- Discounted mobile phones and competitive rates on voice and data through our corporate plan
- Discounted relocation and courier rates through our corporate plan
- Introducing you to schools, nurseries and tutoring services and activity clubs for your kids
- CEC VIP discounted rates off many other local products and service providers