In my last 25 years of living and working in 7 different countries, no international move was so well-organised and stress-free as my move to the Cayman Islands thanks to Cayman Enterprise City. This is a one stop solution to the business relocation at its finest. Well done!
Direct Capital Solutions.
They say a company is as good as its people, well CEC is
testamentto that! Setting up was easy, trouble free and efficient.
CEO Maritime Innovations SEZC.
The head office of our global company is in Vancouver and we set up in CEC because it ticked all our boxes. We looked at several other jurisdictions for our international holdings but CEC made it easy and cost-effective and provided a licensing and immigration solution in a one stop shop.
President of AirG Global Holdings SEZC and Legal Counsel.
We made the very brave decision to move from California to Grand Cayman and the ‘Rolling out of the red carpet’ ease that Cayman Enterprise City offered in coordinating all of the paperwork needed was fantastic.
World Archives SEZC.
We set up a presence with Cayman Enterprise City and it’s been great to be part of a larger zone, where we meet and network with other zone companies and
Managing Partner, Valerian Capital SEZC.
We have established and operated
businesessis 4 countries in the last 20 years and the CEC helped make our move to Cayman our most successful venture yet - we couldn't have done it without you!
CEO, Abbott Aerospace SEZC.
I decided to move to the Cayman Islands a year ago for business opportunities made viable through Cayman Enterprise City. It was definitely the most enjoyable immigration experience that I have had in my last 15 years of emigrating, living and working in 4 different countries.
Top Rock Enterprises SEZC Ltd.
Setting up a business within Cayman Enterprise City is easy, fast and affordable. I would recommend the experience to any entrepreneur or business owner who wants to take advantage of Cayman’s tax neutral status and relocate to this beautiful island.
CEO, Whose Around Me SEZC.
I strongly recommend Cayman Enterprise City for anyone who wants to set up a real business presence in the Cayman Islands. The ideal one-stop solution, with fast and efficient setup process and excellent ongoing customer service.
CEO, Thracian Capital Management SEZC.
I am very pleased we set up the business in CEC. They made it really easy to relocate here all the way from Australia with little knowledge of Cayman Islands. Cayman is a perfect International Business location, the time zone is great for collaborating with my clients in Brazil.
Director, NEXX SEZC.
CEC has cultivated a friendly, supportive business climate. The members of the CEC team guided our company through a seamless transition to the Cayman Islands which has allowed us to leverage the many advantages of the economic zone and to grow our business toward its full potential.
Director, ATNV Management SEZC Inc.
Cayman Enterprise City has presented advantages for our company that would be hard to find elsewhere.
CEO, Nu-Life Solutions SEZC.
Does your business qualify?
Types of businesses that can be licensed in the Cayman Enterprise City special economic zones.
COMMODITIES AND DERIVATIVES
- The production of commodities
- Activities relating directly or indirectly to commodities, derivatives, futures, and options
- Commodities and derivatives fund management and advisory services
- Security and commodity contracts brokerage or proprietary trading of own account, including facilitating and supporting such businesses
- The provision of electronic marketplace for the purpose of facilitating the buying and selling of commodities, derivatives, futures and options products including commodities contracts, futures commodity contracts, and commodity options
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Research and experimental development in nature sciences and bio engineering - including the development of biomedical devices and pharmaceuticals
- Provision of professional, scientific, and technical skills levels are required - for example, life and natural sciences technology related consulting and analysis services
- Engineering design and manufacturing of special-purpose machinery and components of natural sciences and environmental technology sectors
- Electronic publishing, including the development and digital publication of e-books and digital magazines
- The development if digital libraries and catalogs
- The development of digital publication of music, film, TV new media, leisure and entertainment and news, including programming and broadcasting
- Advertising and marketing, market research and information services
- Telecommunications and related service activities - this includes activities involving wired, wireless, satellite technologies to transmit voice, sound or video.
- Computer programming, consultancy, and related services
- Data processing, hosting and related activities, and web portals
- Engineering design and manufacturing of special-purpose machinery and components for the ICT sector.
MARITIME & AVIATION
Shipping and Maritime Sector
- Ship owners/operators/managers/brokers & financiers
- Maritime research and data management
- Head offices
- Freight trading and brokerage business
- Crew salaries and benefits processing companies
- Bunker brokerage
- Computer programming, consultancy and related services
- Management consulting
- Specialised services to the maritime sector
- Airlines: Commercial air transport operation
- Aerospace - related service
- Manufacturing and management
This Caribbean business hub could be exactly what you need to grow your business globally and protect your IP from within a tax-neutral, appropriately regulated jurisdiction. Cayman Enterprise City's award winning special economic zones offer accelerated offshore set-up with personalised service. Let us look after you so you can focus on the big picture.
If your business falls into one of the categories listed above, then your company should qualify for one of our special economic zones which include, Cayman Tech City, Cayman Commodities and Derivatives City, and Cayman Maritime and Aviation City.
What we'll need to know:
- The intended activities of your company, so we can reference the Special Economic Zone Law to ensure your business can be licensed
- How many staff members you would like to place in your Cayman Islands office
- The amount of office space your business requires
- Your company's technology requirement
The offshore company formation process is quick and efficient and can be done remotely from anywhere in the world, subject to meeting due diligence requirements. The expedited business licensing regime can have companies fully established within 4-6 weeks, including renewable five-year work/residency visas for staff which can be processed in as little as five days. A minimum capital investment is not required and permits, visas, trade certificates, and turn-key office solutions, are conveniently bundled into affordable serviced packages and delivered by Cayman Enterprise City via a streamlined process, which removes bureaucratic red tape.
How it Works
- Our team will introduce you to a Cayman Islands corporate services provider which is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), to set up a Special Economic Zone Company (SEZC) for you. They will outline their full list of due diligence requirements.
- You then complete an online application from anywhere in the world. Our Client Experience Team helps you through the application process, review to ensure accuracy, and submit your application to the Special Economic Zone Authority (SEZA).
- One submitted your application (SEZA trade certification) will be
processed within5 business days.
- Once your company's trade certificate has been approved, then 5-year work/residency visas, called SEZ Trade Certificates, for your staff will be submitted and processed by SEZA within 5 working days. (Subject to a clean police clearance from your current country of residence, a medical and other requirements.)
- While applications are being processed our Operations Team is designing, finishing, and setting up your office space(s) to meet your requirements.
- Businesses can be licensed and have staff legally working in your Cayman Islands office within 4-6 weeks.
- We ensure that businesses and their staff are connected with the right professionals in every industry. From doctors to educators to top real-estate agents, and accountants, we have excellent relationships with local service providers who can help you at every step of the way.
- After your business has established a physical presence, our team remains in supportive role and is in constant contact to help companies grow. Packages are fully scaleable, which means staff and office space can be added at any time without limitations.