Pick Your Package to Success.
Congratulations! Your business is on its way to a more profitable future. Cayman Enterprise City is here to give your company a head start.
Starting a business internationally and moving to a new country can be daunting, so we’ve thought of everything your company needs for a quick and smooth start. Knowing that one size doesn’t fit all, we’ve designed a number of flexible packages to establish a genuine offshore physical presence for your business in our special economic zone, whether you are a one-person start-up, a midsize enterprise or a large corporation. When your company is researching corporate relocation services and reviewing site selection locations, you'll soon discover that Cayman Enterprise City's Special Economic Zone has much to offer. Our packages can be turnkey 100% occupancy ready and all are scalable and flexible to meet the needs of your growing company. We also have staff on site to help you with everything you need and make the set-up and operation stress free.
- A desk in a co-working space
- Fully-serviced turn-key office or offices
- Customized office space tailored to your company’s specific needs
Your Package includes:
- A Trade Certificate (the license to operate in the zone and receive the concessions)
- Renewable 5 Year Work/Residency Visas for the staff you place in your Cayman office
- Fully-furnished and serviced office space and access to all facilities in CEC’s business centre
- Use of our receptionists to answer your company's calls and greet your guests
- Use of shared meeting rooms & kitchens
- Dedicated phone numbers and internet
- Mail handling service
- Use of document management machines including printers/fax/copiers/scanners and shredders
- Utilities security, janitorial, parking and service fees
By establishing in the zone, you have the opportunity to build your business from the tax-exempt Cayman Islands and achieve global success. When it’s time to exit: if you sell or do an IPO, it’s good to note there are no capital gains tax in the Cayman Islands.
Cayman Enterprise City offers several different location options in and around the capital George Town, while our state-of-the-art LEED-certified campus is under construction:
Click here to find out more about our locations and amenities.