Cayman's Offshore Business Zone
Cayman Enterprise City's (CEC) special economic zones is a thriving offshore business hub located in the tax-exempt Cayman Islands. A direct flight away from Miami, New York, Toronto, and even London, CEC enables companies from across the globe to easily and cost-effectively set up and operate offshore with a genuine physical presence. Cayman Enterprise City special economic zones enables you to have a genuine staffed office in a stable offshore jurisdiction, where you can legitimately generate an income which is 100% exempt from local corporate tax.
We hear from prospective clients every day with businesses in the US, Canada, UK and across the globe, that their businesses are becoming less profitable and can no longer thrive, because they are burdened by increasing, onerous regulation, reporting and filing requirements. Complying to new regulations is not only time consuming and expensive, but takes the focus off the efficiency running your business. The great news is, that in the Cayman Islands, we have a very pro-business Government and you will be operating in an environment that is appropriately regulated, so you don’t have to adhere to onerous and burdensome regulatory reporting and filing and can focus on what’s important – making your business as successful as it can be.
If you are researching other offshore jurisdictions, they simply can’t compete with Cayman or match our offering, because they don’t have special economic zones that make it easy, quick and cost-effective for you to set up.
What Types of Businesses are in the Cayman Enterprise City SEZ?
CAYMAN COMMODITIES AND DERIVATIVES PARK
- The production of commodities
- Activities relating directly or indirectly to commodities, derivatives, futures, and options
- Commodities and derivatives fund management and advisory services
- Security and commodity contracts brokerage or proprietary trading of own account, including facilitating and supporting such businesses
- The provision of electronic marketplace for the purpose of facilitating the buying and selling of commodities, derivatives, futures and options products including commodities contracts, futures commodity contracts, and commodity options
CAYMAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PARK
- Research and experimental development in nature sciences and bio engineering - including the development of biomedical devices and pharmaceuticals
- Provision of professional, scientific, and technical skills levels are required - for example, life and natural sciences technology related consulting and analysis services
- Engineering design and manufacturing of special-purpose machinery and components of natural sciences and environmental technology sectors
CAYMAN MEDIA PARK
- Electronic publishing, including the development and digital publication of e-books and digital magazines
- The development if digital libraries and catalogs
- The development of digital publication of music, film, TV new media, leisure and entertainment and news, including programming and broadcasting
- Advertising and marketing, market research and information services
CAYMAN INTERNET PARK
- Telecommunications and related service activities - this includes activities involving wired, wireless, satellite technologies to transmit voice, sound or video.
- Computer programming, consultancy, and related services
- Data processing, hosting and related activities, and web portals
- Engineering design and manufacturing of special-purpose machinery and components for the ICT sector.
CAYMAN MARITIME & AVIATION PARK
Shipping and Maritime Sector
- Ship owners/operators/managers/brokers & financiers
- Maritime research and data management
- Head offices
- Freight trading and brokerage business
- Crew salaries and benefits processing companies
- Bunker brokerage
- Computer programming, consultancy and related services
- Management consulting
- Specialized services to the maritime sector
- Airlines: Commercial air transport operation
- Aerospace - related service
- Manufacturing and management
CEC has removed the red tape and financial constraints normally associated with setting up a business presence offshore, so you can benefit from:
- Zero corporate tax
- No sales or income tax
- No government reporting or auditing requirements
- IP held offshore
- 5 year renewable work visas granted for staff in 5 days
- Presence in an innovative & entrepreneurial technology hub
What are you waiting for?
You can read more about or Vision and Management team here.