The Opportunity to Operate Exempt From Local Taxes
Cayman's tax-neutral jurisdiction is ideal for your shipping or maritime related business.
- Safe - business-friendly pro-growth environment with highest levels of compliance in this appropriately, not over-regulated jurisdiction, with a government that welcomes direct foreign investment from shipping companies, maritime services companies and those within the aviation industry.
- Secure - Cayman Maritime & Aviation Services Park offers Tier-3 data centres with the highest levels of cyber security.
- Stable infrastructure- 40 years as a leading International Financial Centre and British Overseas Territory operating under the robust laws of the UK. It has attracted major global law firms, the top 4 accounting firms, and global banking institutions to support your business.
- Tax-neutral – there is no local corporate tax, income tax, payroll tax, sales tax, withholding tax, inheritance tax or capital gains tax.
- Profitability - mitigating taxes, in combination with a cost-effective corporate base, creates a platform for better capital deployment.
- Salubrious environment- a tropical climate, political stability, high standard of living, world-class infrastructure, and excellent education and healthcare makes Cayman an ideal place to live and work.
- Welcoming relocation policies and incorporation structures.
Find out how establishing in the Caribbean’s International Maritime Centre can benefit your business. Call us on +1 (345) 945-3722 today or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.