Efficient, Cost-effective Set-Up for Maritime and Shipping Companies
Moving part, or all, of your shipping or maritime related business to a new country can be daunting, so we’ve covered everything you’ll need for a smooth transition. So far, we have helped more than 200 companies relocate to Cayman from all over the world. Our successful Client Experience Team works with over 100 reliable service providers to help you every step of the way.
From designing your offices, to supplying the furniture and fittings of your choice, and getting your telecoms, data, and IT solutions in place for your arrival, our team will be here. They will introduce you to lawyers, bankers, realtors, car dealers, computer and office machine providers, and even recommend schools for your children. Whatever your need, we’ve got it covered.
You are free to bring your staff or new recruits from anywhere in the world to work in your Cayman office and there are no restrictions on the number of people you can place here. You can obtain 5-year renewable work/residency visas within 5 working days, so there are no barriers that stop the growth of your company. If you wish to hire staff from Cayman’s talented workforce, we have a free jobs portal and our team works with local recruitment specialists who can also help.
The process to set up a Company in Cayman Maritime & Aviation Services Park is simple, efficient and cost-effective:
If you decide to set up in this vibrant maritime and aviation hub, the offshore company formation process is quick and efficient and can be done remotely from anywhere.
- We introduce you to a Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) registered Cayman corporate services provider to set up a Special Economic Zone Company for you. There will be some stringent due diligence requirements.
- You complete the online application through our online portal from anywhere in the world, you provide certain paperwork and we submit your application to the Special Economic Zone Authority.
- Your application will be processed within 5 days and then 5-year Work/Residency visas for your staff can also be processed in 5 working days subject to meeting the requirements, including providing a police clearance certificate proving they do not have a criminal record, from their current country of residence. They will also be required to have a medical, complete application forms and government issued ID, etc.
- The entire process is fast - Your business can be licensed and your staff legally working in your Cayman office within 4-6 weeks.
- We have excellent well-established relationships with local service providers and you will receive tremendous value-added services including introductions to leading accounting firms and law firms who can assist you with the set up and support your business.
- We can assist with introductions to Cayman’s leading banks to set up all your offshore banking needs.
- We can make introductions to real estate professionals that will find you, your family and staff that ideal place to live.
- Our packages are fully-turnkey and 100% occupancy ready. Plus, they are flexible and fully scalable at any time.
- We act as your Cayman wingman with local knowledge and expertise that will help guide you through your set-up and point you in the right direction, the first time, to avoid costly mistakes of trying to set up in a new country by yourself!
- We are the single point of contact for all your set-up requirements. We hold your hand through the process from initial engagements, throughout your application process, your corporate relocation to Cayman as well as providing ongoing support for your company and staff when you are here.