There are currently over 225 companies operating from our four zone buildings in George Town, the capital of Grand Cayman, while our 50 acre state-of-the-art campus is being built. Our zone buildings are extremely well constructed and exceed Miami-Dade County hurricane rating and all have back-up power and security. They offer the highest levels of connectivity and IT infrastructure as well as full business centre amenities.
We offer a variaty of packages to our tenant clients such as:
- Co-Work Dedicated Desks
- Fully Serviced, Turn-Key Private Lockable Offices and Executive Suites
- Customized Office Spaces
Find out more about our service packages here.
Zone locations offer the following amenities:
- Use of our receptionists to answer your calls and greet your guests
- Meeting rooms
- High-speed fiber Internet service
- Mail handling services
- Document management machines including printers/fax/copiers/scanners and shredders * (usage charge applies)
- Utilities, security, and janitorial services
Additionally, as an exclusive member of the zone you also get these perks:
- Access to frequent executive networking events
- Access to CEC’s marketing machine to help promote your business
- Access to talent recruitment services and our free jobs portal
- Access to exclusive educational and training events
- Access to our internship platform
- Support from our Community Managers
A Preview of our New Main Campus
We have acquired a 50-acre site just on the outskirts of the capital George Town in Grand Cayman which is a perfect location, only 5 minutes from the centre of town and 5 minutes from the Owen Roberts international airport.
Below are some images of the Master Plan and some renderings of our buildings: