There are hundreds of companies operating from our four zone buildings in George Town, the capital of Grand Cayman, while our 53-acre mixed use development is being built. Our zone buildings are extremely well constructed and exceed Miami-Dade County hurricane rating and all have back-up power and security. They offer the highest levels of connectivity and IT infrastructure as well as full business centre amenities.
We offer a variaty of packages to our tenant clients such as:
- Co-Work Dedicated Desks
- Fully Serviced, Turn-Key Private Lockable Offices and Executive Suites
- Customized Office Spaces
Find out more about our service packages here.
Zone locations offer the following amenities:
- Use of our receptionists to answer your calls and greet your guests
- Meeting rooms
- High-speed fiber Internet service
- Mail handling services
- Document management machines including printers/fax/copiers/scanners and shredders * (usage charge applies)
- Utilities, security, and janitorial services
Additionally, as an exclusive member of the zone you also get these perks:
- Access to frequent executive networking events
- Access to CEC’s marketing machine to help promote your business
- Access to talent recruitment services and our free jobs portal
- Access to exclusive educational and training events
- Access to our internship platform
- Support from our Community Managers
A Preview of our New Main Campus
Construction has begun on a major development project that will put the Cayman Islands at the forefront of the global technology-driven business world. Cayman Enterprise City (CEC), an award-winning free zone development project focused on attracting global businesses to set up a physical presence in the Cayman Islands, officially broke ground on the first phase of its 53-acre mixed use development on 28 November 2018. The CEC development site is centrally located five minutes from the newly expanded Owen Roberts International Airport in Grand Cayman. CEC’s investment in the first phase of construction is estimated to be in the range of USD $38 million.
Below are some renderings of our new development: