Offshore company formation and set up in Cayman Enterprise City Special Economic zone is easy and cost-effective.
Can your company fit in the zone?
Businesses that are involved in facilitate or support the following key sectors are welcome in CEC. Gain your in-principle approval today:
- Internet & Technology
- Media & Marketing
- Commodities & Derivatives
If you’re not sure if your company fits into these requirements contact us and we can confirm your eligibility.
Fill out the form below and we’d be delighted to have a chat about your goals and needs and see if you meet our criteria, so your company can start to benefit from our tax-exempt entrepreneurial technology hub.
No Risk Fast-track Set Up Process
It’s easy to get your company set up in CEC using our streamlined application process:
- Contact us today and let us know the nature of the business operations you wish to undertake from the zone, so we can ensure you fit it.
- Let us know the number of people you would like to relocate to Cayman (these can be part-time or full-time people), the amount of office space you need and your technology requirements. Complete a CEC application and sign a Licence Agreement (See PDFs) and send a refundable deposit.
- Provide a coloured certified copy of the passport of the proposed directors, and we email you the SEZ Authority (SEZA) paperwork for completion. We then put in a pre-approval application for you to the SEZA and you should know within 5 working days if your application has been accepted.
- You will then need a local Cayman law firm or corporate services provider to incorporate a Special Economic Zone Company (SEZCO) for you which entitles you to the zone concessions and benefits. Once they have undertaken the normal due diligence and your company can be incorporated. We provide certified copies of the incorporation documents to SEZA and a couple of days later your Trade Certificate will be issued so you can begin operations. If you do not have a Cayman law firm, we would be delighted to refer a tried and tested one to you.
- We then assist you with completing the paperwork for the Work/Residency visas for any staff you wish to locate in Cayman. They will need to undertake a medical, obtain a police clearance from their home jurisdiction proving they do not have a criminal record and provide some head shot photos. We submit the application for you and 5 days later you should have their Work/Residency visas. Alternatively we help you find local staff through our free Cayman Jobs portal.
We have a no risk process – if for any reason your application is not accepted by the Special Economic Zone Authority (SEZA), your contract with CEC would be cancelled and your deposit fully refunded. This ensures that you only invest in incorporating your Special Economic Zone Company once you know for sure that you will be approved and accepted into the Zone.
What do I get In My CEC Package?
CEC packages include:
- Your Trade Certificate (this is the licence to operate your business in the zone)
- The Zone Employment Certificates (these are the 5 Year Work/Residency Visas for your staff who relocate to Cayman)
- Use of all the business centre facilities within the CEC Zone buildings, plus the office space to suit your needs
We have a great selection of packages to suit any size business and budget: from the one-person start-up, to mid-sized SMEs, to large multi-national corporations. You can choose from fully-serviced turn-key offices, inspirational co-working suites or fully customized office suites designed to meet your specific needs.
Fully-Serviced Turn-key offices include: use of our receptionists to answer your calls, a dedicated phone number and phones, basic Internet service, a business mailing address and service, use of our shared meeting rooms with video conference facilities, use of our shared kitchens, use of document management machines (printers, copiers, faxes, shredders and scanners) utilities, janitorial, parking, security and the right to book the executive board rooms suites.
- We have a good selection of Class A office buildings within the zone which provide private lockable offices and first-class business centre facilities.
- Let us know the number of people you wish to place in the zone and the approximate amount of space needed and we can tailor the perfect solution to meet your needs, either fully-serviced or un-serviced. We have an in-house design and build team should you wish a custom fit-out and out IT Consultants are on hand to discuss your IT and telecommunications requirements.
- We also offer innovative Co-Work spaces which provide very cost-effective solutions for start-ups, small companies or those just wanting to put their toe in the water in Cayman.
|HSBC House Location Flyer:|
Fill out the form above or call +1-345-945-3722 today and see how your business can benefit from setting up in Cayman Enterprise City.