Set Up a physical presence in Cayman's Tech Zone. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
You’ve been thinking about launching your start-up or expanding your existing enterprise internationally to tap into lucrative new markets. What’s held you back? Concerns about protecting your IP, oppressive legislation and taxation or H1BVisa problems? Over 180 companies have discovered that Cayman Enterprise City is the ideal solution to grow their business. The tax-free Cayman Islands welcome and encourage entrepreneurship, and this Caribbean paradise could be exactly what you need to grow your business globally from a tax-neutral, appropriately regulated jurisdiction with good IP protection. It has a business-friendly environment, first-world infrastructure, excellent service providers, tropical climate, and a high-quality lifestyle. Plus you can get 5 year renewable work/residency visas for staff from anywhere in the world within 5 working days, and there are no restrictions on the number of people you can place in your Cayman office.
Setting up your company offshore with a physical presence in Cayman Enterprise City can help you achieve your goals faster: Here’s what you need to know.
1. Let’s see if your company qualifies for the special economic zone. Are you in one of the following fields?
- Internet & Technology
- Media, Marketing or Film
- Biotechnology, Life Sciences, environment or green tech
- Commodities & Derivatives or inventment management
- The Maritime Industry
2. If so, then let us know:
- The intended activities of your zone company
- How much staff you want to place in Cayman
- The amount of office space you need
- Your technology needs
3. If you decide to set up in this vibrant tech hub, the process is quick and efficient and can be done remotely from anywhere.
- We introduce you to a Cayman corporate services provider to set up a Special Economic Zone Company for you.
- You complete the online application, provide certain paperwork and we submit your application to the Special Economic Zone Authority.
- Your application can be approved within 5 days and then 5 year Work/Residency visas for your staff can also be obtained in 5 working days.
- The entire process is fast - Your business can be licensed and your staff legally working in your Cayman office within 3-4 weeks.