Is Your Biotech, Life Sciences or Environmental Tech Firm Looking to Expand Internationally?
It Should Be! More Flexibility. Increased Profits.
Cayman Science & Technology Park, part of Tech City Cayman Islands, located with the Cayman Enterprise City Special Economic Zone in the tax-exempt Cayman Islands, and gives you the green light to keep innovating in an offshore business environment.
Operating your biotech, pharma, life sciences or clean technology business offshore from Cayman’s zero tax Special Economic Zone is the perfect way to keep that competitive edge in a world of choosy backers and a global biotech industry. The Cayman Science and Technology Park with Tech City Cayman islands, and operated by Cayman Enterprise City gives you a tax-neutral platform and the flexibility to grow your biotechnology company offshore without excessive regulatory burdens.
Setting up a Cayman offshore company and establishing a physical presence in Cayman’s Science and Technology park is a quick and easy process. Cayman is business-friendly with a stable economy and government that encourages entrepreneurship.
Streamline your R&D Department, or create a centralized office to handle suppliers, negotiate contracts, assess overall performance, license internationally and perform other duties. Perhaps your pharma company is looking to outsource design and management of clinical trials? Offshoring should be a vital part of your strategy in the life cycle of your biotech firm, green tech company or life sciences enterprise.
As an exclusive member of the zone you also get these perks:
- You become part of this large, vibrant community of likeminded entrepreneurs
- Access to our monthly networking events and meet-ups
- Access to our monthly sporting and social events
- Access to educational and thought-leadership events and conferences
- Introductions to banks for all your offshore banking needs
- Ability to join our discounted group health plan and pension plan
- Introductions to excellent service providers including lawyers and accountants
- Access to talent recruitment services and our free jobs portal
- Support from onsite Community Managers
- Access to our members portal
Does Your Science & Technology Company Fit in the Zone?
Are you in:
- Natural sciences
- Research and application of technology that uses biological systems, living organisms
- Development of biomedical devices
- Development of pharmaceuticals
- Environmental technology
- Green Technology
Benefits of Being in the Offshore Science & Technology Park:
- 100% exempt from local corporate, income and capital gains tax
- 100% exempt from sales tax
- Intellectual Property owned offshore
- Five-year work/residency visas granted within 5 days
- No visa restrictions for employees
- 4-6 week fast-track set-up of operations
- Appropriately regulated environment
- World-Class Business & IT infrastructure
- 2 Tier-3 data-centres
- Natural Science & Environmental Technology cluster with great cross-marketing opportunities
As the biotech and life sciences industries narrow and mature, offshoring or nearshoring as many call it, is the natural step for your company. How will you stay competitive?