A Physical Presence for Maritime Services Companies
Having a physical presence in the Cayman Islands with staffed offices means you can generate an active business income that is exempt from local corporate tax.
Moving all or part of your business to a new country can be daunting, so we’ve thought of everything your company needs for a quick and smooth start. Knowing that one size doesn’t fit all, we’ve designed several flexible packages to establish a genuine onshore physical presence for maritime sector businesses of any size. If your company is researching international corporate relocation or reviewing site selection locations, you'll soon discover that the Cayman Maritime & Aviation City, has much to offer.
Our packages are turnkey and can be 100% occupancy ready within 4-6 weeks. All packages are flexible and can be scaled at anytime. Our Client Experience team help you with every step of the set-up process. Even after the application process is done and dusted CEC staff are in constant contact and remain in a supportive role to help SEZ companies grow.
- A desk in a co-working space
- Fully-serviced turn-key office or suite of offices
- Customised office space tailored to your company’s specific needs
All Packages Include:
- A Trade Certificate (the license to operate in the zone and receive the concessions)
- Renewable five Year Work/Residency Visas for the staff you place in your Cayman office
- Fully-furnished and serviced office space and access to all facilities in CEC’s business centre (kitchens, showers, lounges, meeting rooms, etc.)
- Use of our receptionists to answer your company's calls and greet your guests
- Dedicated phone numbers and internet
- Mail handling service
- Use of document management machines including printers,, fax, copiers, scanners and shredders
- Utilities, security, janitorial, parking and service fees
- Ongoing support from our Client Experience team
- Access to networking events, clubs, conferences, socials, special lectures, and activities
- Recruitment support and cross-marketing opportunities
By establishing a physical presence within Cayman's maritime hub, you will have the opportunity to grow your business from the tax-neutral Cayman Islands and become more profitable.
Click here to find out more about our locations and amenities.
Find out how establishing in the Caribbean’s Maritime & Aviation Centre benefits your business. Call us on +1 (345) 945-3722 today or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.