Launch a start-up or Create a Cayman Offshore company Branch in our tech city
Join global brands, international service providers, and innovative start-ups in Tech City Cayman Islands, part of Cayman’s Special Economic Zone (SEZ), which leverages best-in-class connectivity, and provides a reliable IT infrastructure with offshore hosting in 2 Tier-3 offshore data centres. Plus, we are happy to make introductions to banks who can assist with all your offshore banking needs, as well as suggest payment gateway options.
Relocate your tech or FinTech company to Tech City Cayman Islands, or set up a new branch here and benefit from Cayman’s tax-exempt regime, no visa restrictions, IP protection offshore, and a lifestyle for your staff that is second to none!
Technology is moving at great velocity and with the inventions of blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), smart contracts, initial coin offerings (ICOs) and tokens/cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ether, Fintech is disrupting industries and changing the world as we know it. If you are a FinTech start-up or business, looking to grow your business globally, then the Cayman Enterprise City (CEC) award-winning Special Economic Zone may be of interest to you. It is a burgeoning offshore FinTech hub with a vibrant ecosystem located in the tax-neutral Cayman Islands.
A wonderful spirit of entrepreneurship prevails within Cayman Internet Park and the Tech City Cayman Islands hub, where you’ll find state-of-the-art business facilities to meet the needs of your company. Choose from our selection of flexible packages from collaborative co-work spaces, private fully-furnished and equipped offices, or a custom designed set of office suites or building, all with access to our business centre facilities.
A growing Offshore technology Company hub
Why Set Up an Offshore Company in Cayman?
It is easy to incorporate an offshore tech company and start reaping the benefits of operating in Cayman’s Technology Centre, which is a platform to rapid business growth.
Cayman Internet Park is designed for information technology and software businesses, FinTech Companies, telecommunications companies, internet companies and web portals. It is one of the fastest growing offshore Information & Communications Technology (ICT) clusters in the Western Hemisphere.
Companies can quickly and cost-effectively establish a genuine physical presence offshore with staffed offices in Cayman Internet Park. As part of Tech City Cayman Islands you have the ability to generate an active business income offshore in the Cayman Islands and the benefit from operating from a tax-exempt jurisdiction. Your company can become more profitable and competitive in the global arena, and you can access cheaper capital and increase shareholder value. Plus, your Intellectual Property can be protected offshore and if you are building the company for an exit and an eventual industry sale, there are no capital gains tax in Cayman. There are no H1-B visa problems and you can get renewable 5 Year Work/Residency visas for your staff from any country without restrictions within 5 working days!
There are several different types of office spaces available to suit your needs, such as this zone office suit in our Flagship Building in George Town, shown here.
Companies setting up in Cayman Enterprise City are finding it an ideal location to rapidly grow their businesses internationally. It’s easy to attract talent to Cayman, as it affords a great lifestyle and who wouldn’t want to work in paradise? Plus, many of our clients are also finding it is easier to retain talent here. Staff are issued a work visa specifically for your company, so they can’t easily leave to go work for a competitor down the road. You won’t find competitors trying to entice your team away with irresistible packages! This means, it’s easier to retain your team and it keeps your recruitment costs to a minimum.
As an exclusive member of the zone you also get these perks:
- You become part of this large, vibrant community of likeminded entrepreneurs
- Access to our monthly networking events and meet-ups
- Access to our monthly sporting and social events
- Access to educational and thought-leadership events and conferences
- Introductions to banks for all your offshore banking needs
- Ability to join our discounted group health plan and pension plan
- Introductions to excellent service providers including lawyers and accountants
- Access to talent recruitment services and our free jobs portal
- Support from onsite Community Managers
- Access to our members portal
Is your business in one of these sectors?
- Software development, code writing, modifying or testing
- Planning and designing computer systems, hardware or software
- Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- Telecommunications & related service activities
- Television programming and broadcasting
- Communication technologies, management and operation of computer systems and/or data processing facilities
- Web search portals
- Data processing
- Hosting activities
- Blockchain development
- Developers of software for the FinTech industry
- Compliance software
- Credit scoring software
- Fraud mitigation software
- Cyber security firms
- Data security companies
- Lifecyle management software for financial institutions
- Regulatory onboarding solutions for financial institutions
- Invoicing platforms
- Analytics platforms
- Banking software
- Privacy software for sharing data securely
- Risk management/analysis software
Here’s how you can benefit
- No local corporate, income, or sales tax
- No capital gains tax
- Intellectual Property protected offshore
- Cutting-edge IT infrastructure
- Fast-track set up in 4-6 weeks
- Renewable 5-year work/residency visas granted in 5 days
- Offshore hosting & payment gateway
- An appropriately regulated environment
- No Government reporting or filing requirements
- Tech cluster with massive cross-marketing opportunities
- Easy access with multiple direct flights to the US and Canada
- A catalyst for rapid international growth