PITCH & TEST DAY
Saturday, 27 March 2021 ○ at the Harquail Studio Theatre 10:00AM - 12:00PM
You're invited to attend the first ever "Pitch & Test Day" where finalists of the Cayman Islands Business Design Competition will compete by presenting their creative business projects to a panel of judges (think “Cayman Islands Shark Tank!”).
The 2021 Finalists Include
- BizHub - a carwash hub by Danner Taylor Nelson, Valery Davis Alvarez, and Kirk Douglas
- Caribbean Images - a visual content platform by Greyshell Bent and Antoleen Williams
- Cay Delivery - a delivery system by Samekia Stewart and Latoiya Webb
- Cayman Marine Life Guide - an eco-conscious marine guide by Morgan McCartney
- Cayman Transfer - a transportation platform by Ian Goddard, Prashik Zodge, and Dhruv Serena
- Cayman Travel Buddy - a travel app by Desmond Harris, and Emilio Ceroleni
- De Pet Chaperone - an app for pet owners by Alicia Turner and Abigail Turner
- Kaizen Law - a legal services platform by Tricia McDoom
- RecordKeep - a finance product by Clement Lai and Vladimir Shubert
- Z Academy - an educational project by Ryan Zhu
The 2021 Awards
- Project of the Year - for a business design that shines above and beyond competition expectations.
- Creativity Award - for a business design that is inspiring, new or unconventional.
- Community Impact - for a business design that makes a difference in the community.
Learn more about the Cayman Islands Business Design Competition by visiting www.designsprintcayman.com.
Space is limited. Please note this event requires an RSVP.