Saturday, 27 March 2021
This year we are hosting the first ever "Pitch Day" where finalists of the Cayman Islands Business Design Competition will compete by presenting their creative business projects to a panel of judges (think “Cayman Islands Shark Tank!”).
Learn more about the Cayman Islands Business Design Competition by visiting www.designsprintcayman.com.
The 2021 Finalists Include
- BizHub - a carwash hub by Danner Taylor Nelson, Valery Davis Alvarez, and Kirk Douglas
- Caribbean Images - a visual content platform by Greyshell Bent and Antoleen Williams
- Cay Delivery - a delivery system by Samekia Stewart and Latoiya Webb
- Cayman Marine Life Guide - an eco-conscious marine guide by Morgan McCartney
- Cayman Transfer - a transportation platform by Ian Goddard, Prashik Zodge, and Dhruv Serena
- De Pet Chaperone - an app for pet owners by Alicia Turner and Abigail Turner
- Kizen Law - a legal services platform by Tricia McDoom
- RecordKeep - a finance product by Clement Lai and Vladimir Shubert
- The Cayman Software Factory a software development company by Desmond Harris, and Emilio Ceroleni
- Z Academy - an educational project by Ryan Zhu
The 2021 Awards
- Project of the Year - for a business design that shines above and beyond competition expectations.
- Creativity Award - for a business design that is inspiring, new or unconventional.
- Community Impact - for a business design that makes a difference in the community.
The "Pitch Day" event is currently at capacity.
If you would like to receive a link to watch the Competition Finals at a later date please email email@example.com.