Enterprise Cayman is a joint initiative between Cayman Enterprise City an award-winning development project which consists of three special economic zones and the Cayman Islands Government. Cayman Enterprise City’s thriving knowledge-based hub brings international businesses in the following sectors, to set up a physical business presence, with offices and staff, here in the Cayman Islands.
- Internet and Technology
- Online publishing, digital media, marketing and film
- Commodities and derivatives trading and producing
- Biotech, life sciences and green tech
- Maritime and aviation services
Enterprise Cayman was developed to connect local talent with opportunities within the Cayman Enterprise City special economic zones.
Here are some of our on-going programmes:
- The annual Summer in the City internship programme
- A Computer Coding Club
- A Jobs Portal
- Sponsorship of the UCCI STEM Ambassador’s Programme
- Sponsorship of the UCCI STEM Science Fair
- Sponsorship of the UCCI STEM Summer Camp
- Sponsorship of the Rotary Science Fair
- Participation in annual careers fairs including:
- The Chamber’s Careers and Training Fair
- The John Gray High School Careers Day
- The Cayman Academy Careers Day
Please check out the programmes below.
The National Workforce Development Agency is a valued partner and facilitator in the training, development and employment of Caymanians. Click here for details.