Enterprise Cayman is a joint initiative between Cayman Enterprise City, the Cayman Islands’ award-winning Special Economic Zone and the Cayman Islands Government. Cayman Enterprise City’s thriving technology hub brings international businesses in the following sectors, to set up a physical business presence, with offices and staff, here in Cayman.
- Internet and Technology
- Online publishing, digital media, marketing and film
- Commodities & derivatives trading and producing
- Biotech, life sciences and green tech
- Maritime & aviation services
Enterprise Cayman was developed to connect Caymanians with opportunities within Cayman Enterprise City and these cover a broad range of areas:
Here are some of our on-going programmes:
- The Summer in the City internship programme
- A Computer Coding Club
- A jobs portal
- Sponsorship of the UCCI STEM Ambassador’s Programme
- Sponsorship of the UCCI STEM Science Fair
- Sponsorship of the Rotary Science Fair
- Participation in annual careers fairs including:
- The Chamber’s Careers and Training Fair
- The John Grey High School Careers Day
- The Cayman Academy Careers Day
Please check out the programmes below.
The National Workforce Development Agency is a valued partner and facilitator in the training, development and employment of Caymanians. Click here for details.