Physical Presence maritime services
Having a physical presence in Cayman with staffed offices means you can generate an active business income in Cayman that is exempt from corporate tax.
Moving all or part of your business to a new country can be daunting, so we’ve thought of everything your company needs for a quick and smooth start. Knowing that one size doesn’t fit all, we’ve designed several flexible packages to establish a genuine onshore physical presence for your business in our special economic zone, from a small satellite office, to a midsize enterprise to a large corporation. If your company is researching international corporate relocation and reviewing site selection locations, you'll soon discover that the Cayman Maritime Services Park, part of the Caribbean’s maritime centre, has much to offer.
- A desk in a co-working space
- Fully-serviced turn-key office or offices
- Customized office space tailored to your company’s specific needs
Your Package includes:
- A Trade Certificate (the license to operate in the zone and receive the concessions)
- Renewable 5 Year Work/Residency Visas for the staff you place in your Cayman office
- Fully-furnished and serviced office space and access to all facilities in CEC’s business centre
- Use of our receptionists to answer your company's calls and greet your guests
- Use of shared meeting rooms & kitchens
- Dedicated phone numbers and internet
- Mail handling service
- Use of document management machines including printers/fax/copiers/scanners and shredders
- Utilities security, janitorial, parking and service fees
By establishing in this maritime hub, you have the opportunity to grow your business from the tax-free Cayman Islands and become more profitable. Cayman IS your pathway to prosperity.
Cayman Maritime Services Park offers several different office location options in and around the capital George Town, while our state-of-the-art LEED-certified campus is under construction:
Click here to find out more about our locations and amenities.